As part of project implementation No. 1 / 8-2017 / OG-FAMI „Integration of foreigners in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship” is planned:
- establishment of information and consulting points for the service of foreigners from third countries in Rzeszów and Przemyśl, which will provide advice and assistance on legalization of stay, administrative, legal, employee rights, integration and counseling, health care, psychological and social care, childcare and combining families, activities that increase contact and integration with Polish society,
- Increasing the language competences of foreigners from third countries by participating in Polish language courses on at least two levels, allowing the best performers to take a certified language exam Polish,
- organization of adaptation courses for foreigners, allowing them to be equipped with knowledge of Polish culture and history as well as values and laws in force in Poland,
- support for schools and kindergartens in the form of organizing integration workshops for foreign children,
- organization of specialist courses in the specificity of working with a foreign child for teachers of kindergartens and schools,
- establishment of career counseling points at the offices of academic careers for foreigners – students, university graduates and employees seeking employment – in Rzeszów and Przemyśl,
- organization of periodic meetings, with the participation of WSOiC staff dealing with legalization of stay due to work, issuing work permits to foreigners, employees of Poviat Family Assistance Centers and Poviat Labor Offices, Border Guard, Board of Trustees and other institutions,
- creation of a regional strategy regarding the integration of foreigners in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship.
Information on the implementation of individual activities and recruitment of participants will be posted on an ongoing basis.